HUNTINGTOWN *** Blue Ribbon School District ***Nestled on a cul de sac with 3 .12 acres *** Freshly Painted *** New Carpets *** Updated bathrooms *** Gorgeous 12'x23' Sunroom with cathedral ceiling overlooks back yard nature with door access to large deck *** Kitchen with beautiful cabinetry, island, garden window at sink *** Dining Room *** Living Room with brick hearth fireplace *** Seller added an additional primary bedroom suite 14'x19' to their home with vaulted ceiling, 9'x9' walk in closet, super bath w/ jacuzzi and separate shower, plus door access to deck. There's another primary bedroom with bath plus door access to deck, along with 2 other bedrooms, plus the 3rd full bath....all on the same level *** Lower level features 25'x16' family room with another brick hearth fireplace ***10'8" x 12'6" room could be game room *** 5th bedroom is 13' x 12' with walk in closet *** 4th Full bath ***10'x20' utility room *** 2 car garage. No HOA
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Electric Water Heater, Well
3,280 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Owen Soper Estates
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Screened
- 2. Brick, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price